INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAI DEVOTEES
On arrival at Shirdi,devotees should immediately get in touch with one of the Niwassthan Office for booking
accommodation which will be made available after registration of name and other
particulars. No deposit is required for accommodation.
2.Occupied room(s) should be locked before going out.
3.If the accommodation provided is in the common hall, luggage should always be left in charge of a member of the party to safeguard it from antisocial elements.
4.A locker is available at nominal charge, which may be booked at the Niwassthan Office and used for keeping luggage or any other valuables.
5.Care should be taken not to leave any belongings behind in the toilets and the bathrooms.
6.As the Samadhi Mandir is overcrowded at the time of Aarati, devotees should safeguard their ornaments and purses from pick
pocketers and take care their children.
7.Devotees should note that all religious functions and Poojas in the Shri SaiBaba Sansthan
Trust, Shirdi premises are to be arranged and performed through the office of the Shri SaiBaba Sansthan
Trust, Shirdi. Necessary payments for these are to be made at the office against a receipt. Boxes have been provided by the Shri SaiBaba Sansthan
Trust, Shirdi in the Mandir itself to receive the devotees' offerings by way of Dakshina and
8.Offering to Shri Sai Baba in cash or kind
can also be made at the donation counter against a receipt.
9.Devotees should bear in mind that Baba left no heirs or disciples and should guard themselves against such deception
practiced by impostors.
10. As all the necessary assistance and guidance is readily available to the devotees at the
Niwassthan Office of the Shri SaiBaba Sansthan
Trust, Shirdi assistance from unauthorized guides at the S. T. stand, if taken by the devotees, will be at their own risk.
11.Devotees are warned against practitioners of black magic professing allegiance to Shri Sai Baba and also against those circulating
chain letters, asking the receiver to send a certain number of copies of the letter to his friends.
12. Literature about Shri Sai Baba containing authentic information in various languages has been published by the Shri SaiBaba Sansthan
Trust, Shirdi at reasonable prices and is readily available at its Book shops near the Samadhi Mandir.
13. Donations should always be sent by Money Orders, Postal Orders, Crossed and A/c. Payee Cheques or Drafts to ensure safe delivery of the same. Do not send cash or currency notes in postal
envelopes. online donation also accepted through http://online.sai.org.in
14. As the various dealers and vendors of Pooja articles are not connected with the Shri SaiBaba Sansthan
Trust, Shirdi, devotees should first fix the price before buying these articles to avoid any trouble thereafter. A complaint/suggestion book is always kept in the office for the use by the devotees, in which they are requested to write clearly their complaints/suggestions along with their full names and addresses. The Shri SaiBaba Sansthan
Trust, Shirdi authorities take due note of such complaints/suggestions.
15. All donations for oil for the Nanda-deep and for firewood for Dhuni in the Dwarkamai are to be given in the
Donation office only. Further details regarding these can be obtained from the Temple incharge.
16. Devotees desirous of feeding the poor can arrange to do so against cash payments to be made to the Prasadalaya itself or the Account office. Coupons are not accepted for this purpose.
17.Devotees desirous of distributing alms to beggers can do so only in the beggar`s shed,near Prasadalaya with the help of the Prasadalaya Incharge.
18.Devotees making correspondence should give their complete and correct addresses.
19. Devotees are requested to avail of the facilities at the Tea canteen and Prasadalaya run by the Shri SaiBaba Sansthan
Trust, Shirdi where tea and meals are served at subsidised rates.
20. Medical facilities are
available at the well-equipped Hospital run by the Shri SaiBaba Sansthan
21. The Shri SaiBaba Sansthan Trust, Shirdi has not appointed any representative for the purpose of collecting donations in cash or otherwise. Devotees are informed that no donations either in cash or otherwise should be given to anybody personally. This is to avoid deceit as well as to prevent devotees from being cheated by
22.. The 'Holy Padukas' (foot-wears) of Lord Shri Sai Baba are only with the Shri SaiBaba Sansthan
Trust, Shirdi, kept for darshan in Sai Baba Mandir; and not elsewhere.
23.Sai Devotees are requested that they should not keep
of their foot wears any where
except Chappal stand. it is near Darshan 'Q' entrance.
24.Sai Devotees are
requested not to carry their cell phones in Samadhi Mandir. Please keep it in lockers provided by Sansthan in Mandir Premises.
Do not hand over it to unknown Person.
25.. All the
devotees, especially women and diabetic persons, are requested to eat some food before joining the darshan queue as during heavy rush days
time required for darshan will be from 2 to 3 hours.
Shri Saibaba Sansthan |
Publication | An Appeal to Sai Temples | An Appeal to Sai Devotees |
This web site is developed and maintained by
Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust (Shirdi) © Copyright Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust